Hi Troy,

You'll have to get a little more specific. There are all kinds of game
emulators out there. Two that are right off the top of my head is
Stella for Atari 2600 games and SNES 9x for Super NES games they are
completely different emulators for different types of games. Add to
that I really need to know your definition of "accessible" in this
case.

For example, with an emulator like Stella I can open a command prompt and type
"stella spcinvad.bin"
which would load Space Invaders in Stella for Windows/Linux. Although,
I can use Stella that doesn't make the games "accessible" just because
they were never designed to be played by the blind. Playing Space
Invaders on a PC with Stella is little different than playing it on a
console accessibility wise. So if your definition is can we use
emulators like Stella the answer is "yes." If you mean can we play the
games in an accessible format the answer is "no."