Hi Kai,

In VB6 and DirectX 8.1 I can look for up to 10 buttons.  That is button 0
through 9.

For n = 0 To joyCaps.lButtons - 1
   If js.Buttons(n) <> 0 Then

So this looks for which of the 10 buttons has been pressed.

I do have some trouble in using the second stick on a game pad.  Don't know why
I can not find it when I check for stick movement.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA