Hi Ron,

That is always possible. I've also thought of something else that
might be to blame too. If I remember correctly I installed and
configured the Philips 2909 back when I was running Vista so when I
updated to Windows 7 all of my settings, drivers, etc were pretty much
kept in tact. That also explains why I thought it was located under
"Game Controllers" but when I couldn't find it under Windows 7 I had
to look under "Devices and Printers" to get the same settings dialog
box. Just a simple case of getting Vista's control panel and Win 7's
control panel  a tad bit confused.