How much would it cost me to buy all 5 if I were to send it to you off list? And what type of details would you want? Thanks. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT sound pack.

Hi Muhammed,

If you select one of the tracks on sounddogs you will only get that one track, and it's a lot more expensive to buy individual tracks than to buy an entire CD. If it is easier for you, you can purchase one or more of the CD's directly from me through PayPal. Send me an email off list if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shiny protector" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>