Hello Sarah, I have not linked my Dropbox account with the app. However from reading it, it seems that this is only for sharing saved games across multiple computers. However it does have a built-in web and ftp server so if you fire it up, you could upload new games via the web server as long as your computer is on the same network as your iPhone or iPod. this is what I did.

Hope this helps.