Didn't think of that grin. Thanks I'll try that as well....

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 3:18 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] accessible super mario game?

Hi Hayden,

Well, to initialize java from the command line you really need to add it to
your environment path variables. Otherwise you'll have a tricky time of
trying to type a long path to the java executable.

Anyway, rather than clicking on the *.exe file haven't you just tried
clicking on the jar file? That is the recommended way to run a Java
application to begin with. The *.exe didn't work for me either, but the jar
file runs fine without it.

Cheers!

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5788 (20110114) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5789 (20110115) information _____________