Go have a look at http://www.applevis.com have a look in the app directory
and the games section. There are new apps being added everyday.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of michael barnes
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 2:12 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Could someone please help?

Well if that is the case then what games for the iphone could I play being
total blind?
The kind of games I'm looking for is a RPG with music and sound effects.
Another kind of game that I'm looking for is a sport game that will have
scoring and not something like LOLriffic stuff sports games.
Because they don't have scoring and no challenge to them.
An a horror game aswell.
I have papa sangre