What a great use for a search engine.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shiny protector" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>
To: <discuss...@bpcprograms.com>
Cc: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 4:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Flyte controlers?

Hi,
I have a question regarding flyte controllers. I am thinking to buy a flyte controller in the UK, but I don't no which shop to buy the flyte controller in. I'm looking for this type of flyte controller. Force feed back support. Left, right, up and down viewer. Frobel switch and 14 buttons. Does anyone no where I could purchase a good flyte controller? Note. I can't pay something like £100, so I'd like to no whether they sell any good ones in Argos. Thanks.