Hey, does anyone know of any boxing bowling sword fighting fishing games for the iphone that will let me use the motion aspect? I have this home run derby game and it let me use the phone as a baseball batt. I mean I get to hold the phone like a bat and swing. When it comes to a sword fighting game weather it is a light saber or any kind of weapon I would like to find one were you are fighting the computer.