Hello, we are aware of the list's opinion on the notifications. I think the fact that there have been well over 30 messages on this topic alone suggests that people would rather take up more energy composing a message to delete an unwanted message rather than pressing just 1 keystroke called the delete key. All that aside however, I'm taking down the notifications. Oh, one more thing, those annoying notifications which get sent out once per month, you know, the list rules must never get read either because one of those rules clearly state that if there are problems with the list or you want something done, you should email the list owners, not the list itself. However since those are sent out once per month, maybe they are annoying as well.

I fully agree with Thomas in his recent message to the list, but will take steps to get this taken care of for you guys.

Cheers.