Hi all,
   I tried making a track using the tutorial and succeeded. Now I want the
track to be a street adventure. In the tutorial it stands that the filename has
to start with adv. And, when I rename the file adding the adv it doesn't work.
But if I rename the sound file too adding adv, the track works, but it is still
a race track, because I race in 3 laps, exactly as I set in the options for the
number of laps. So, how to make my track a stree adventure? And will it be
available to choose from when playing on the internet?
   Thanks and best regards!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs