Wow! I'd certainly play that game, sort of dungeon keeper meets ghost busters, ---- though maybe you should lay off the funny mushrooms, whacky weed and/or moonshine a litle Jeremy, ---- not that there's anything wrong with those things, just that for some reason police, and indeed pink eliphants seem to object to them ;d.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Ideas for a game

Maybe to shake things up you could switch around the plot a little. It would make it a more unique storyline. Something like this perhaps.

Through some cruel twist of fate you are a mansion. Your mother was a human and your father was a house. You are being haunted by the spirit of your evil dead sister who had kidnapped a wizard. A hunter decides to become a ghost buster so he breaks in and begins breaking things in an effort to find the ghost of April to catch it.

Ok, maybe not that.  :D  lol