hmmm
I may be able to help, if you want to go that root ask keywasfull on klango for dropbox access to the bgt folder, just use the name crashmaster somewhere since thats my id. If you use this approach though you will have a loose team of beta testers, programmers and hackers though, You will also have a big player base.
However you will get told if something sucks or is broke.
There will bet text files in the folder with stuff its the way we communicate with eachother, bugs are logged and questions with devs are answered that way to.