Where have you checked thus far, and when was the last time you checked? Letting us know what you have previously found, and from where, as well as where you've been looking will prevent repeats.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 1:32 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] bowling boxing sword

Hey, does anyone know of any boxing bowling sword fighting fishing games for the iphone that will let me use the motion aspect? I have this home run derby game and it let me use the phone as a baseball batt. I mean I get to hold the phone like a bat and swing. When it comes to a sword fighting game weather it is a light saber or any kind of weapon I would like to find one were you are fighting the computer.