Hi,
Couldn't find one in the UK or on Amazon. I don't no what to do, I've searched
that in america, and I couldn't find a good one,  apart from the Philip's
retractable 2909, and I can't buy that. What I am looking for is this. I tryed
to do many research, on Argos, Pcworld, and Commet. This is what I'm looking
for.
14 Buttons or more
A Throdel lever or a switch
Force feedback support. And I have 2 questions, maybe more. 1. Is a flyte
controller faster than a keyboard? What I mean is we press the keys very hard
and fast, don't we? But with roling and firing, will we be able to do that even
faster with the flyte controller? 2. I don#'t no what to do about this one. I
took off into the air, and I don't no how to take out my landing gear. What do
I have to do so the flyte controller could do this? Will their be a gear on the
side? 3. Biggest problem of all. When I press tab and T to get the targets
information, will I still be able to do that with the keyboard? Thanks.