Hi Jim and list
Jim I would like to thank  you so much for your lovely simon game.
Long ago, someone did a review for ACB radio about a simon game developed by
a guy, if memory serves his name is James Boden.
His simon game only contains 1 sound which can get monotonous if the game is
played for long.
Jim your simon game contains 26 sound files which makes the game a rich
experience. I enjoy the cartoon and gun sounds the most. I would like to
thank you once again.
Happy developing         and happy gaming.