I usually play on either household or star trek.
I like the game however I kind of miss some of the things you had in your dos version, such as those little fanfare sounds when you got a sequence right/lost, that drip sound for the go message rather than a windows beep, the way it actually gave you your reaction times, and the multiplayer option. I used to compeete against my sister with that as it kept track of the scores for us.
regardless, still, nice job!
To: "NIcol" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] thank you so much jim for your simon game

Hi Nicol,

You are very welcome. I am really happy to hear that you like my Simon game so well.

Like you, I like the cartoon and gun sounds the best. But piano, guitar and phone are fun as well. And then the numbers and letters are challenging.

Thanks again for saying how much you like my Simon game.

BFN

    Jim

LAWYER'S OBSERVATION: " I don't know anyone here that's been killed by a handgun."

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA