Hi Lori,

>From the sounds of it I'm betting this Logitech F510 is going to be a
pretty good game pad. I've got plans to purchase one myself as soon as
I have the cash. I'm kinda in a financial hole right now, and don't
really want to spend the money on stuff like that right now, but I'm
interested in the F510.

As far as mapping joystick buttons I believe Pipe II and Troopenum II
have accessible profilers that help you do this. I know Mysteries of
the Ancients beta 17 has a joystick configuration tool that is very
very easy to use. You simply select the function or action you want to
map, press a joystick/game pad button, and it maps it to the button.
When you are done save the profile, and your joystick or game pad is
setup for Mysteries of the Ancients. Cool eh?