Those are different. While an aircraft is moving, its normal for it to go in the wrong direction or tilt side to side. Its normal with aircraft. You'll learn how to land so you do not have to worry. ----- Original Message ----- From: "jason" <kb3...@verizon.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 9:26 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Another suggestion

In 3d Volosity I was wondering to make landing easier can we have the beacon at the center when we power the plane to land, I think it would be easier this way when you about to jump in Jim kitchen's Homer on a Harley racing game you can line yourself up and get the beeping sound in the center so you can make an accurate jump over the buses, I figure this can apply to the planes when we are landing them.