Hi Dark,

Yeah, I know. It is just the everybody uses Jaws attitude that gets
under my skin, because not everybody uses it. Yes, i have it, but only
because it was paid for by a state agency when they were trying to
help me get through college and find employment. It wasn't by personal
choice. I have obtained another screen reader, Window-eyes, by
personal choice so naturally I favor it more since I'm the guy who fit
the bill for it and wanted it. To have someone snub my choice by using
Jaws only would be an insult much as it would be to a Hal user like
yourself.