I have the saym problem. I think the gae is a bug.
sevgiler saygilar
----- Original Message ----- From: "NIcol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2011 4:57 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] unable to play the horse racing game from light techinteractive

Hi all
I sent an e-mail to supp...@lighttechinteractive.com on the fifth of January
but I haven't got a response yet.
I downloaded the horse racing game that same day.
I am unable to launch the horse racing game. I made sure I met all the
requirements.\ Here is the specs of my laptop:
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2
Computer:
       Intel(R) Pentium(R) M
processor 1.60GHz
591 MHz, 496 MB of RAM
I have plenty of hard disk space left.
I have sappi5 on my pc as I am able to play other games that makes use of
sappi such as jim kitchens' games.
I have the latest direct x.
If I click on the icon on the desktop  for the horse racing game, a screen
comes up with only one line of text: the horse racing game!
The mouse pointer changed to an hourglass.
this window was open for a couple of minutes, after which it closed and my desktop with all the icons is displayed and the mouse pointer changed to app start. NO error message popped up when I clicked on the icon for the game.
I filled in all required fields in the configuration program.
I typed my first name, press tab, I typed my last name, pressed tab and I
selected sappi and I pressed the save button. I was told: congrachulations,
your data was successfully saved.
Then I unloaded jaws and I clicked on the icon to play the horse racing
game. I waited a couple of minutes but nothing happened so I loaded jaws.
and then I saw  this screen mentioned above.
So I rebooted my pc, and I went into the configuration program again.
I noticed that all the info I filled in was wiped out.
My first and last name was wiped out and no speech method is selected
although I have selected a speech method when I went to the configuration
program the first time. So I again  filled in my first and last name and
this time I selected jaws as speech and I clicked the save button and it
said: congrachulations, your data was successfully saved.
But still I am unable to launch the game.
I went to the configuration program a third time, and again all info was
wiped out.
Your help is much appreciated.