Hi Ryan,

In my personal opinion the games aren't worth the price. It has always
seamed to me the developer who created the APH games wasn't aware
there are plenty of competing accessible games out there on the
market. Besides the high price they are not that great to begin with.
To me Shades of Doom or something else is far better games and are
worth the price to license.

HTH