Hi ken,
I got this game and I must say I quite like it, however I don't understand
something.
How exactly do you move. I'm for instance trying to smash the tv. what I do is
hit home until the little click comes from my left instead of the right, then I
begin to hold page up to accelerate, then I use my left arrow until I hear a
click on my left (where the tv is I think). but when I hold up arrow it just
begins flying in circles or that's what it sounds like. I can shoot it to turn
it off but can't find it to smash it. likewise I'm trying to hit the light
switch but can't. in the manual you say to get 5 feet into the air, but I keep
hitting page up but can never get the z access high until I eventually hit the
seeling. at that point there's a bug, because I can only hear the fan and the
tv but not the helicopters. so it's hard to fly around at that point.
Nice idea though.
take care!

Peter Mahach
|piterm...@gmail.com