I would like to discuss with someone on this list...offlist...an old game called Gold Runner. I remember this game from when I still had eyesight and it was a most challenging game. But it has been over 20 years since I last played it and I need to refresh mymemory on certain aspects of the game.
contact me at:
r_montow...@yahoo.com
and put Gold Runner in the subject line.
thanks for your help
Robert