Hi Dark,

That's my experience as well. Granted I was fully sighted at ages 8,
9, 10, etc but I was playing games way harder than the APH games at
that age. At age 9, around 1987, the leading titles ffor the NES were
Mario Brothers, Castlevania, Double Dragon, Castlevania, Megaman, and
a couple of others. All were released around 87 and 88. If I had been
given an APH game at that age not only would I have slotterd my way
through it I would probably have been board to tears as I did it. So I
don't know why people consistently think things have to be made easy
for the blind when I'm certain many of us could rise to the challenge
if we wanted to. I'm sick and tired of us being treated as a
half-whit, subhuman, retard just because our eyes don't function. What
I'm talking about is dignity, and I believe the blind should be given
the exact same respect, challenges, and oppertunities as our sighted
peers.

Cheers!