Hi Ken,

Thank you.

You know to tell you the truth I am not positive exactly what or how the game
of mahjong is played.  Is it similar to my game of concentration only with
visual tiles instead of prizes on the squares?

BTW my Aid has been playing this game on her new Droid.  You load a bird into a
slingshot and fire it at a pig.  Feathers flying etc.  Now her husband and boys
play all of the on line XBox mudds etc, but she is not into those at all.  I
guess different games for different people.  Or even different games at
different times.  Some times I play Concentration, Master Mind or Star Mule,
other times I am more into mindless entertainment.

BFN

    Jim

Half the people you know are below average.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA