hmm. mahjong is sort of similar to concentration. except you actually see all the pieces you don't have to uncover anything from what I remember. And that game on the android you mentioned is called angry birds if you're wondering. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "Ken the Crazy" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Games from APH?

Hi Ken,

Thank you.

You know to tell you the truth I am not positive exactly what or how the game of mahjong is played. Is it similar to my game of concentration only with visual tiles instead of prizes on the squares?

BTW my Aid has been playing this game on her new Droid. You load a bird into a slingshot and fire it at a pig. Feathers flying etc. Now her husband and boys play all of the on line XBox mudds etc, but she is not into those at all. I guess different games for different people. Or even different games at different times. Some times I play Concentration, Master Mind or Star Mule, other times I am more into mindless entertainment.

BFN

    Jim

Half the people you know are below average.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA