Hi all!
I have been getting into microsoft flight simulator lately. I must say it's not
something easy to get into but very rewarding.
I'm actually still using fs navigator as my speech recognition engine is
mangled and I've no idea how to fix it. Even then I can't even get its your
plane to install. Sad as I'd love to run the checklists and such.
To make my flying more fun I actually also use fs passengers, not sure if any
blind pilots tried this app out, but if not it it should be considered as it's
nearly perfectly accessible.
I'm just curious if anyone is still messing with this seeing, for instance, the
blind pilot project hasn't had any updates in like 2 years.
Peter Mahach
|piterm...@gmail.com
msn: pitermac...@hotmail.com
skype (not very often): pitermach