Hi Thomas,

I think nere the firepits and other traps there should be monsters which are random. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Last Minute Comments

Hi Will,

Yeah, that goes without saying. The big picture here is how to balance
it out so it allows new/inexperienced gamers a serious chanse at
playing plus give advanced gamers like myself something worth buying
and continuing to play for some time to come. To give it replay value
that holds the customer's attention without getting too old or boring
too quickly.

For example, one of the advantages of random monsters/items is no game
is exactly the same game twice. This gives it a lot of replay value.
However, on the flipside because no game is exactly quite the same
I've never been able to properly test it fully or balance out
technical aspects because there is no standardization here. It just is
too random in my book.

Smile.