To: "audyssey gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 2:01 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] just curious

Why do so many people talk about puzles instead of puzzles? A spell checker or proofreading would quickly and easily cure this.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5818 (20110125) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5818 (20110125) __________

http://www.eset.com