I also pre-ordered this game. It's gonna be sweet.

Story whise it sounds kinda interesting, but for once, I'm actually interested
in the fighting. I do like the controls. I'm guessing the exchange does
something different for each character. Never played a tag team game though, so
learning which team is best against another will be interesting for me to say
the least.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks