From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of jason
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 3:00 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] racing game

Hey I know 3d volosity is out, I was wondering that would be cool if we
had a racing feature with dog fighting and racing airplanesand fighter
jets, instead of cars how about we race other planes or jets just like
top speed but an airplane racing game that would be cool if you can add
a racing feature in 3d volosity, then you can get more practice flying
and landing.