Well it's odd tom, the idea of trying to get better and better scores, ---- much less better scores than other people on the score board really doesn't appeal to me at all, but add in a new unlockable, new collectable or something similar and that completely changes things.

i suppose it's just my liking for exploration, and seeing rewards like trophies as something else to explore.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 7:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Last Minute Comments

Hi Dark,

Basically, I figure unlocking trophies etc is one good use for arcade
mode. In Guardian of Light you get certain points for performing
various things like time bonuses etc that all go towards unlocking
certain trophies and things like that. So if we add arcade mode this
would be the most practical way of adding replay value.