Hi Muhammed,

Yes, Homer as in Homer Simpson, The Simpsons.  As Thomas said Homer is in just
about every one of my games.  Most often it is just Woo Hoo or Doh when good or
bad things happen.  But there is Homer on a Harley with Homer, Marge, Bart,
Lisa, Maggie's car horn and even Otto the school bus driver.  So far Awesome
Homer has Homer and Marge.

I have been a Simpsons fan since they got their start as two minute shorts on
the Tracy Almond show.  I have all of the 21 seasons, used to get the described
audio via SAP and even got to break bread and talk with one of the writers of
the show.  Oh yeah and lots of Simpson's stuff like a 24 ounce beer mug,
Simpson's shot glasses etc.

BFN

    Jim

There is no such thing as an I Pod E.  Bart Simpson on blackboard.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA