To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Games from APH?

That's quite fantastic jim.

while I never saw the tracy alman show as it didn't get shown over here, I've been watching the simpsons, futurama and indeed Mat groaning's other series the crytic ever sinse they started showing them over here, so it's great to have them in your games, and I'm actually a bit jealous that you had chance to chat with one of the writers.

Beware the grue!