From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 1:57 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Last Minute Comments

Hi Tom, it's actually something of an irony. I've always been able to play
complex 2d games like Metroid Mega man and turrican, but one of the most
depressing experiences of my life was when I found at the age of about 14
that games like Mario 64 and original tomb rader were utterly unplayable,
both because of lack of contrasting graphics, and because of my spacial
awareness problem.

Indeed, that was one of the main things that interested me in audio games to

begin with, because playing Shades of doom let me experience something I
hadn't before. Even so, I stil find some 3D audio games without the correct
navigation features, ---- such as monkey business and even lone wolf
completely unplayable because of the difficulty I have comprehending space.

Someone here mentioned blank block, again a game I find utterly impossible
myself because I simply cannot maintain a spacial memory of the board,
neither can I play chess just with audio no matter how good the board review

features are.

Beware the Grue!