Hi Dark,

Yeah, Kathy the umpire in my baseball game got us tickets to see Michael Reiss
do a stand up.  She also got us the tickets to lunch and chat with him first.
It was pretty darn cool that he sat next to me for the lunch and chat.  I told
him about my games and that I was working on Homer on a Harley.

BTW He said that they did not know it at the time, but that there is a
Shelbyville just north of Springfield Illinois.

BFN

    Jim

The capitol of Montana is not Hanna.  Bart Simpson on black board.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA