Didn't mean the gtame itself. lol. I meant characters getting announced when you select them...

At 04:32 AM 27/01/2011, you wrote:
Well, if it was designed for us, half the world would have to be blind. Especially where Marvel is concerned; they wouldn't just let their characters in a game that'll go to a small market.
Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112