From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 3:59 AM
To: Ken the Crazy
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Games from APH?

Hi Ken,

Off and on over the years I could just hit the SAP button on my TV and I
would get described audio for the Simpsons Sunday night on Cleveland Fox 8.
But I no longer get it and I do not even get described audio for the PBS
cartoons in the morning.  Had always gotten those.  Think that it has been
since the system went all digital that I no longer get any described audio.
<frown>

BFN

     Jim

I didn't do anything--unless I was supposed to.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA