Hi Shaun,

Hmmm...that's odd. Most of the NES games I played were very very
simple in terms of combos and specials. Most could easily be
translated to the keyboard with very few keys used. For example,
alt+up for an upper cut and alt+down for a punch to the gut. I really
don't know why your emulator used so many keys.

Cheers!