Hi all, matheus, who's also on this list, just tolled me that DNE2 came out.
Now the surprising thing it does not appear accessible. Well the map part. He
said he tried clicking on things and it didn't work, and there's no
compatibility mode in options.
Needless to say, I am quite surprised. Perhaps dark or anyone else that's been
in contact with Neil can shed some light on this.
Peter Mahach
|piterm...@gmail.com
msn: pitermac...@hotmail.com
skype (not very often): pitermach