sevgiler: Rather than subjecting David to personal opinions about screen readers, lets attempt to be objective to give him the information he needs. In this instance, David is asking what screen reader people use most, not necessarily which is the best or worst, or even which one performs poorly. I happen to use NVDA right along side my JAWS, and they are, for me, very comparable products, with the added bonus that NVDA is free. Plenty of people use NVDA on a regular basis without complaint, so such negative statements about its viability are at best unfair. Criticism is all well and good (I do plenty of that myself), but lets do so in an appropriate thread/forum, if we must.

Kai

----- Original Message ----- From: "burakyuksek" <burakyuksek...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Windows screen reader software?

But it is a not good screenreader.

sevgiler saygilar
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Feir" <michael.f...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 8:23 PM

You can get a free one called NVDA at
www.nvda-project.org

Michael Feir
Volunteer at The Dam
www.thedam.org
2011--
Owner of Silver Smiles
Join and share the silver lining in your life.
Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/silver-smiles
2010--
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Rose" <drokaudysseygam...@ddrose.com>