to make things fun in Poland window-eyes seems to be more popular. Heck that was the first sr I got introduced to. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 11:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Windows screen reader software?

In  the us that is true.

here in the Uk and in europe however, hal/supernova is far more used, ---- I in fact never even heard of window eyes myself until 2003, and that from an american chap I met online rather than a native British user.

it's all really just swings and roundabouts.

Beware the grue!

database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com