Hi Dark,

Ummm...there are skeleton archers in MOTA already. They've been there
for ages. If you play MOTA beta 16 you'll soon discover some skeletons
cary bows, some daggers, and some swords.

On that note I am thinking of creating some more interesting
variations in later levels. For example, I can use your basic skeleton
but give it the ability to cast fireballs, or creat wizard zombies
that can cast lightning bolts.  That's one way to kkeep the basic
enemies I have but give them a little upgrade with new and special
attacks.