From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Rynhardt Kruger
Sent: 27 November 2010 02:46 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Blackjack 1.0 Released!

Hi,

Python for s60 will run on most if not all s60 3rd devices, including the
E66. The current version is python for s60
2.0 which is python 2.5 ported to symbian. If you install the interpreter as
well as the script shell, you should be
able to play blackjack with may be a little tweaking. I imagine it would
also be possible for someone to write a small
GUI for the phone to put on top of the blackjack game.
The python for s60 homepage is at:

http://pys60.sourceforge.net

Take care,

Rynhardt