It could be good strategy. Let's say that the bases are loaded, there is only one out, and the pitcher has pitched to you 3 balls outside the strike zone. The count is 3 balls and no strikes. Here comes a curve ball. Maybe, because the pitcher isn't concentrating, or because he's lost his good control, he will walk you, and you score another run. Then again, you might hit a brounder to the third baseman, he fields it, steps on third base before the runner from second base gets to third, throws the ball home to the catcher who tags the runner from third, and, maybe, he then throws to first base before you get there. Tripple play, you didn't score, their pitcher is out of a big jam, and you blew it. A bit far fetched, but it could happen. who

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "NIcol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 4:35 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] jim's baseball game

Hi Jim
I enjoy your baseball game a lot.
I have some questions.
1.  I often notice that the opponent sometimes does not  swing the bat
If its my turn to bat, is it sometimes important to let the ball go without
pressing spacebar to swing it?
2.  I enjoy the commercials.
I would like to know what the following commercials advertise.
1. in this commercial it's a slow swing tune in the g chord and a woman is
singing but I cannot make out what she is singing.
2. you can take salem out of the country but you can't take the country out
of salem.
What is this salem?
3.  what kind of liquor is col45 mold liquor?
Thanks once again for your baseball game.