Hi Chris,

Right, absolute position is completely irrelevant, and (generally) isn't provided to the sighted player either. In fact, the graphical client is only a data management tool, and it works solely with the data provided in the text report--no data other than that is available to any players.

Other people on this board have expressed an interested in a Classic or Advanced game. If I started one of these, how many people would want to join? Of course, I don't want people to feel overwhelmed by too many games at once.

David