If that happens, an accident should be chalked up to a mechanical malfunction rather than the fault of the driver. As for expense, my point was that the first computers cost far more than those of today. It happens all the time as technology progresses.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] driving blind

The car is probably still more expensive than even the most expensive computer, at least those available to the general public. Call me a pecimist but I'm still not convinced that they've actually done all their homework. THere are just too many variables involved in driving. And what happens if the vibrating motors in either the gloves or the seat malfunctions or goes out in the middle of a drive? Seems to me if that happens then you have a problem.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!