Agreed Sarah, and I'll join you in a classic or advanced game after this core one we're currently on.

beware the Grue!

dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] RSW test game?

Hi David,

I think I would join a classic or advanced test game, but only after the core game which currently runs has finished. I simply want to get the hang of the simpler game first before I start a more complicated one. So, if you wait for the core game to finish before you start another one, I'll join it.
I don't have time to play in more than one game at the same time anyway.

Best regards
Sarah