From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jack F
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 8:21 PM
To: gamers
Subject: [Audyssey] street fighter, scc and maze game and self destruct

Hi Haydon,
May I please remind you that I have trouble generating my id. I do the
following to generate the id. I go in the game and wait until I hear
please select a dificulty level. I press ctrl g to get to the generate
my id. I hear you will need a screen reader for this function. I load
jaws and enter my name and hit enter and get an error. It says there
is an error with your product id. The game can't continue. The product
id doesn't exist. So unfortunately that didn't work. How can I get in
touch with Jason without msn or skipe. I try jh...@mn.rr.com and the
email bounces back at me. Also I asked you previously about scc, maze
game and super street fighter. Please give them out to me.
best regards,
Jack